How to cure IBS permanently? is a common question from the patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
I want to ask a counter question to the patients of IBS, “Have you ever listened that patient of Diabetes has fully recovered?”. Certainly, the answer to this question is “NO”. But a patient with Diabetes can spend a quality life with some precautions in his/her foods. Similarly, sufferers of Irritable Bowel Syndrome can spend a quality life with precautions in foods. There is no permanent ibs cure. By adopting some cautions during eating you can enjoy your happy life.
There are several precautions for the patient of IBS like;
- Avoid High FODMAPs: High FODMAPs like Garlic, Onion, Chocolate, Milk, and Alcohol don’t use to spend a happy life without IBS.
- Low FODMAPs: Try to increase low FODMAPs in your food. Low FODMAPs are several fruits like Grapes and Certain vegetables.
- High Fiber: Take high fiber in your food. Broccoli, Peas, Black Beans are the best example of high fiber food.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is a blessing for stomach for IBS patients. Make a habit of 1 or 2 cups of Green Tea in a day.
- Ginger Tea: Ginger Tea helps to speed up your digestion. Moreover, it helps to alleviate the effects of constipation.
Lifestyle Changes for IBS:
Problems in the digestive system (IBS) can be resolved by several lifestyle changes;
To maintain a balanced digestive system, regular exercise is essential. In the exercise, you can go for a morning walk with some sort of music which you like the most. Furthermore, cycling, running, and swimming is also beneficial for health.
Allopathic Medicine for IBS
Following Allopathic medicines are useful for IBS