It is a shocking news for me that I have been suffering from IBS Attack for 6 days’. Everything I ate (which I should not eat to maintain my stomach), became a trouble for me. I could not leave my house because I had to run to washroom again and again. It was an IBS-D Attack. IBS Attack is a worse form of Irritable Bowel Syndrome for a period of time.
What does an IBS Attack Feel Like?
Attack of Irritable Bowel Syndrome can ruin and embarrass a patient during following positions
- It worsens the situation at a workplace. The attack on workplace disturbs work and life of a patient awkwardly.
- Sleepless nights are also the product of it.
- Due to sleepless nights, anxiety and depression add fuel to the fire
- Stool with Mucus is also irritating thing of it.
Symptoms of Attack
IBS Attack have several symptoms which are going to mention
How to Stop an IBS Attack?
Only a wearer knows where the shoe pinches, similarly, the patient of Irritable bowel syndrome knows the severity of the attack. To Cure IBS Attack following home remedies are very useful
- Hot Water Bottle: By applying heat on the abdomen with the help of hot water bottle, the severity of Attack can reduce.
- Yoga and Exercises: Taking deep breaths and relaxing through yoga are also beneficial during the attack.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is a great medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome as well as for stomach. Similarly, Ginger Tea can control constipation.
- Diary for Symptoms: A diary for symptoms of the attack can be used to jot down the food routine. Moreover, other symptoms in males can be written on dairy. It will help to make a schedule of foods and triggers of Attack can be prevented through writing a diary.
- Working Environment: To reduce the impacts of IBS Attack, working environment should develop in such a way that reduces the stress and depression of patient.
- Medication: Only an expert Doctor can control impacts of Attack efficiently. To enjoy the life with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, prescribed medicines of a Doctor should be used.
What to eat with IBS Attack?
Food: An important question which comes to the mind of a patient is that What to eat after Attack? The answer to this question is very simple, try to eat the food of low FODMAPs like hominy and broccoli.